Moondance Vending Information
All vendors and attending helpers must fill out a regular attendee registration form *in addition* to sending in your vendor info!!Deadline for Vendors:
(1) Admission Fee: All vendors and attending helpers must fill out a REGISTRATION FORM and
pay the regular admission price per person by the deadline. Vendors do not qualify for
discounted or free admission - sorry!
(2) Vendor Fee: Apart from your registration fee, there is an extra fee of $15 for vending, which must be paid by the deadline.
(3) Electricity: Electricity usage for vendors is $25 for the weekend. The electricity is limited, enough for lights and fans, but not for AC (yet). Do note that you must bring your own extension cords with you (at least 200' is recommended): we don't have any spares to loan out. You can also bring gas or kerosene lanterns, or even bring a generator (any generators must be fairly quiet or baffled, and must not be stinky).
- All vendors must submit vendor form (this page) by the deadline.
- All vendors and attending helpers must fill out a REGISTRATION FORM and pay the regular admission price per person AND the vending fee by the deadline.
- Your vendor space is JUST your booth. Your sleeping tent may or may not fit behind your booth, but will certainly fit close by. All vehicles & trailers must be parked in the parking area (which isn't far away). And there just isn't room yet for campers or RVs to park or even to drive in to the site.
- Vendors must check the Vendor List periodically and let us know if your info or stated location is incorrect.
- All vendors must check in upon arrival with Linda, who needs to be there when you set up, to make sure you get the right spot and not someone else's spot, so if you arrive late at night after we're all asleep, you must wait till morning to see her before setting up.
- After breaking down and packing up at the end of the festival, vendors must check in with Linda and do a walk-through of your area for MOOP.
Things we Need to Know About Vendors:
* = Required Fields