Moondance Vending Information
All vendors and attending helpers must fill out a regular attendee registration form *in addition* to sending in your vendor info!!Deadline for Vendors:
(1) Admission Fee: All vendors and attending helpers must fill out a REGISTRATION FORM and
pay the regular admission price per person by the deadline. Vendors do not qualify for
discounted or free admission - sorry!
(2) Vendor Fee: Apart from your registration fee, there is an extra fee of $15 for vending, which must be paid by the deadline.
(3) Electricity: Electricity usage for vendors is $25 for the weekend. The electricity is limited, enough for lights and fans, but not for AC (yet). Do note that you must bring your own extension cords with you (at least 200' is recommended): we don't have any spares to loan out. You can also bring gas or kerosene lanterns, or even bring a generator (any generators must be fairly quiet or baffled, and must not be stinky).
- All vendors must submit vendor form (this page) by the deadline.
- All vendors and attending helpers must fill out a REGISTRATION FORM and pay the regular admission price per person AND the vending fee by the deadline.
- VENDING AREA: All vendors will be at what we call the "top of the hill." This area has several trees, but plenty of room, and is mostly flat. Most vendors are set up in the "center" area, which is bounded by the driveway on two sides, the pavilion on one side, and my camper on the fourth side. There is a little bit of room inside this circle for small tents, but we prefer to keep the very center open for communal gathering, picnic tables, and walking through.
- CAMPING: Please note that your allotted vendor space is JUST for your vending booth. Your sleeping tent MAY or MAY NOT fit directly behind or beside your booth, depending on how large it is and how many other vendors we wind up with, but it will certainly fit close by, generally within eyesight. **If you need to camp directly behind or attached to your booth, please let me know!!** Also, if you want to camp IN your vehicle, your vehicle must still be parked in the regular parking area. No vehicles or trailers of any sort may be left in the main vending area, regardless of the desired function of those vehicles.
- PARKING: Once you arrive and unload, please move your car back to the parking area (which isn't far away). NO CARS OR TRAILERS MAY BE LEFT IN THE MAIN VENDING AREA. If you are towing a trailer, unless you *absolutely must* have it on-site, you will need to park it at my farm, 2 miles away. And there just isn't room yet for campers or RVs to park or even to drive in to the site (unless they are very small).
- Vendors must check the Vendor List periodically and let us know if your info or stated location is incorrect.
- All vendors must check in upon arrival with Linda, who needs to be there when you set up, to make sure you get the right spot and not someone else's spot, so if you arrive late at night after we're all asleep, you must wait till morning to see her before setting up.
- After breaking down and packing up at the end of the festival, vendors must check in with Linda and do a walk-through of your area for MOOP.
Things we Need to Know About Vendors:
* = Required Fields